- Registered on: 01/23/2014
- Last connection: 05/08/2017
- Command line 2 (Administrator, 03/23/2017)
- MakeHuman (Administrator, 01/23/2014)
- MakeHuman documentation (Administrator, 02/19/2014)
- MHAPI (Administrator, 10/06/2014)
- Python 3 (Administrator, 04/02/2017)
- Web site, servers and infrastructure (Administrator, Moderator, Developer, 02/15/2014)
TODO listShow stuff to do
Reported issues: 169
- 11:24 PM MakeHuman Feature #1090: Do not set splash screen as system modal
- I've always hated the nudity warning message box. I think it implies that the user is an idiot. I'm all for removing ...
- 02:51 PM MakeHuman Bug #1169: Nipples are distorted when the gender slider is set to male
- From http://www.makehumancommunity.org/forum/viewtopic.php?p=39231#p39231
- 08:48 PM MakeHuman Bug #1171 (Fix exists, needs testing): Alternative material not saved in MHM for eyebrows and eye...
- (I haven't tested this myself, just gotten a bug report)
It seems that eventhough it's possible to make multiple m...
- 09:40 AM MakeHuman Bug #600: Free up memory of unused assets
- From a mail I got:
> Here a bug (windows 10, MH 1.1.1), I have some glitchs ... so I tried to use the updateSubdiv...
- 04:01 PM MakeHuman Bug #1169 (Accepted): Nipples are distorted when the gender slider is set to male
- Having set 100% male and moving the age slider from one end to the other in wireframe mode, I think this looks like a...
- 05:27 PM Python 3 Bug #1165: Imp is deprecated
- Irregardless of the priority: It would seem the general hint is to (possibly temporarily) extend sys.path if you want...
- 03:57 PM Python 3 Bug #1163: Break out a few plugins?
- I think most infrastructure needs for plugins can be solved via MHAPI without needing to change the code of MH core a...
- 03:42 PM MHAPI Wiki edit: Namespaces (#10)
- 02:41 PM Python 3 Bug #1163: Break out a few plugins?
- This discussion is off-topic for the current issue. I have created #1166 to continue the discussion.
- 02:41 PM Python 3 Bug #1166 (New): Redo makehuman repo
- This is from #1163.
Ok, so I've now made a new import from bitbucket, with the entire history. It is here: https:/...
Also available in: Atom