- Registered on: 01/23/2014
- Last connection: 09/19/2017
- Command line 2 (Administrator, 03/23/2017)
- MakeHuman (Administrator, 01/23/2014)
- MakeHuman documentation (Administrator, 02/19/2014)
- MHAPI (Administrator, 10/06/2014)
- Python 3 (Administrator, 04/02/2017)
- Web site, servers and infrastructure (Administrator, Moderator, Developer, 02/15/2014)
TODO listShow stuff to do
Reported issues: 175
- 10:06 AM MakeHuman Bug #1184: Export not working with numpy 1.13
- The relevant code block is this:...
- 10:01 AM MakeHuman Bug #1184: Export not working with numpy 1.13
- Release notes for numpy 1.13 is here: https://docs.scipy.org/doc/numpy/release.html#numpy-1-13-0-release-notes
- 09:57 AM MakeHuman Bug #1184: Export not working with numpy 1.13
- Another report from forums, for numpy 1.13.1:
@Write MHX2 file /home/artista/makehuman/v1/exports/teste.mhx2
- 05:05 PM Python 3 Bug #1198 (New): Community build: further opengl crashing
- Just adding logs from freehunter here so I can find them again, from http://www.makehumancommunity.org/forum/viewtopi...
- 05:02 PM Python 3 Bug #1197 (New): Community build jul-17: can't load MHM that was saved from the same build
- From http://www.makehumancommunity.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=14656
> windows 8.1 ... Saved model is not displa...
- 05:20 PM Python 3 Bug #1196 (Fix exists, needs testing): Save target results in broken target
- From http://www.makehumancommunity.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=14642
> okay so i was puttering about with the P...
- 11:30 AM MakeHuman Bug #1195 (New): NoneType stacktrace when using expressions
- From http://www.makehumancommunity.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=14624...
- 10:56 AM Python 3 Feature #1190 (Fix exists, needs testing): Theme version is still labeled 1.1.0
- I've now changed the version and replaced the splash screen to make such confusion less likely.
- 10:50 AM Python 3 Bug #1189: Community build - pyside issue ( plugin 7_data )
- I think we've seen this in other places too. Without having checked this particular stacktrace, I think the error is ...
- 10:47 AM Python 3 Feature #1188 (Accepted): Community Build version tagging
- Yes, it should be made to understand git.
Also available in: Atom