- Registered on: 01/23/2014
- Last connection: 12/11/2018
- Command line 2 (Administrator, 03/23/2017)
- MakeHuman (Administrator, 01/23/2014)
- MakeHuman documentation (Administrator, 02/19/2014)
- MHAPI (Administrator, 10/06/2014)
- Python 3 (Administrator, 04/02/2017)
- Web site, servers and infrastructure (Administrator, Moderator, Developer, 02/15/2014)
TODO listShow stuff to do
Reported issues: 177
- 09:32 PM MakeHuman Bug #1235: 1.2.0 alpha 2 asset downloader exception
- (ported to nbt 80)
From the stack trace I can see you clicked "download", not "synchronize". Obviously that should...
- 01:56 PM MakeHuman Bug #1184: Export not working with numpy 1.13
- This is fixed in the stable version found at https://bitbucket.org/MakeHuman/makehuman. Be sure to check out the "sta...
- 12:56 PM MakeHuman Bug #1222 (Rejected): Main Display
- Version 1.0.2 is very old and no longer supported. We will not fix bugs in this version.
Please try a current ver...
- 10:07 AM MakeHuman Bug #1184: Export not working with numpy 1.13
- Preliminary tests shows it works with both numpy 1.14.0 and 1.11.0 (ie before and after the problem arose).
- 11:39 AM MakeHuman Bug #1217: Load and save issues
- However, atm I can't see that anything is missing.
If I a) merge all feature branches and b) exclude everything u...
- 10:45 AM MakeHuman Bug #1217: Load and save issues
- It's possible this is a regression caused by a missed commit.
Do you get any error message at all?
- 09:26 AM MakeHuman Feature #1215 (Accepted): Language has changed
- This is the second report I get about this happening (or did you report it the first time too?). Given that the langu...
- 11:21 AM MakeHuman Bug #1211: Evaluate basing builds on anaconda + conda rather than stock python + pip
- I don't know. It's not self-evident that the output from pyinstaller would necessarily be larger just because it was ...
- 10:45 AM MakeHuman Bug #1209: Produce isolated test cases for opengl (with and without various version of qt)
- Rob Baer wrote:
> The exit button makes this test much nicer than the other !!!! :) . I'm a newb, but I'm ...
- 10:33 AM MakeHuman Bug #1211 (New): Evaluate basing builds on anaconda + conda rather than stock python + pip
- Anaconda seems somewhat more competent in some regards, and there are packages available for conda which are not avai...
Also available in: Atom