- Registered on: 02/02/2014
- Last connection: 07/22/2017
- Command line 2 (Administrator, Moderator, Developer, 03/23/2017)
- MakeHuman (Administrator, Moderator, Developer, 02/08/2014)
- MakeHuman documentation (Administrator, Moderator, Developer, 02/19/2014)
- MHAPI (Administrator, Moderator, Developer, 10/06/2014)
- Python 3 (Administrator, Moderator, Developer, 04/02/2017)
- Web site, servers and infrastructure (Developer, 02/15/2014)
TODO listShow stuff to do
Reported issues: 278
- 02:41 AM Python 3 Bug #1197: Community build jul-17: can't load MHM that was saved from the same build
- One of the things visible in the screen shots is status bar messages showing openGL messages. This may or may not re...
- 12:30 AM MakeHuman Bug #1199 (New): Error logs containing opengl failures
- This doesn't strictly speaking belong on this bug tracker, but may have cross info helpful with numpy 13.1 issues and...
- 07:12 PM Python 3 Feature #1188: Community Build version tagging
- Relative to the local git repository
./.git/refs/heads/master seems to contain the current uuid as the first line
- 06:41 PM Python 3 Bug #1191: Skeleton Weighting warnings may be excessive if we are not debugging
- Further investigation suggests that the source of these warnings is the fact that I downloaded a few of the old skele...
- 06:18 PM Python 3 Bug #1191: Skeleton Weighting warnings may be excessive if we are not debugging
- This happens in the source for the community version as well. It is not a warning we were experiencing in the MH 1.1...
- 12:24 AM Python 3 Bug #1194: TypeError: 'PySide.QtGui.QTreeWidgetItem.setIcon'
- Actually loading something produces the following warning in addition:
Exception during event onHumanChanged
- 12:20 AM Python 3 Bug #1194 (New): TypeError: 'PySide.QtGui.QTreeWidgetItem.setIcon'
- Steps to reproduce:
1 start MH community
2. And it might be necessary to Click load and navigate to ~/documents/m...
- 12:02 AM Python 3 Bug #1193 (New): Community Build nitghtly - - openGL future warning
- The log message reads as follows:...
- 11:41 PM Python 3 Bug #1192 (New): Community nightly build - pyside Exception -- Radio button delete
- Community nightly build 7-13-2017 Windows
Pyside in qtgui.py at lines 585 and 600 seems to produce multiple except...
- 11:32 PM Python 3 Bug #1191: Skeleton Weighting warnings may be excessive if we are not debugging
- I should have explicitly tagged this issue to the Nightly Community Build downloaded 7-13-2017
And I suppose I sho...
Also available in: Atom