- Registered on: 10/25/2014
- Last connection: 04/22/2018
- Command line 2 (Administrator, Moderator, Developer, 03/23/2017)
- MakeHuman (Administrator, Moderator, Developer, 08/30/2016)
- MakeHuman documentation (Administrator, Moderator, Developer, 08/30/2016)
- MHAPI (Administrator, Moderator, Developer, 08/30/2016)
- Python 3 (Administrator, Moderator, Developer, 04/02/2017)
TODO listShow stuff to do
Reported issues: 33
- 08:33 PM MakeHuman Bug #1220 (Accepted): Makehuman can not import poses with skeletons other than "Default"
- I'm not going to reiterate why MakeHuman only supports poses on the default skeleton. This is not a bug, but a curren...
- 07:50 PM MakeHuman Bug #1219 (Accepted): Export pose then import pose does not result in the same pose
- I can confirm the problem. The exporter probably needs to be revised.
- 10:16 PM MakeHuman Bug #1218 (Needs info): cant open saved mhm properly
- 12:11 PM MakeHuman Bug #1218: cant open saved mhm properly
- This has been posted in the forums, too (http://www.makehumancommunity.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=15710). We need ...
- 05:23 PM MakeHuman Bug #1217: Load and save issues
- My fault, sorry...
- 05:23 PM MakeHuman Bug #1217 (Fix exists, needs testing): Load and save issues
- 09:01 PM MakeHuman Bug #1217: Load and save issues
- Is it possible some security option in Windows is blocking MakeHuman to write to disk? What's your version of Qt5.
- 10:44 AM MakeHuman Feature #1215: Language has changed
- As far as I can remember there was no renaming of the languages. We only suppressed the "master" language file being ...
- 12:24 PM MakeHuman Feature #824: Improve auto completion of MH python terminal
- An finally I found the tab key for auto completion :D ...
- 12:15 PM MakeHuman Bug #1214 (New): Makehuman's queue.py shadows Python's built-in queue module
- Should be renamed...
Also available in: Atom