- Registered on: 10/25/2014
- Last connection: 07/08/2017
- Command line 2 (Administrator, Moderator, Developer, 03/23/2017)
- MakeHuman (Administrator, Moderator, Developer, 08/30/2016)
- MakeHuman documentation (Administrator, Moderator, Developer, 08/30/2016)
- MHAPI (Administrator, Moderator, Developer, 08/30/2016)
- Python 3 (Administrator, Moderator, Developer, 04/02/2017)
TODO listShow stuff to do
Reported issues: 29
- 12:31 PM MakeHuman Bug #1182 (Rejected): GUI Links in Help>Support are broken
- Since the bug occurs in an old version and it was already fixed, I'm going to close this task...
- 12:20 PM MakeHuman Bug #1184 (Accepted): Export not working in Ubuntu
- Well, the current numpy version on ubuntu 16.04 LTS is 1.11.0 (on my Lubuntu 16.04). After upgrading to numpy 13.1 I ...
- 12:09 PM MakeHuman Bug #1178: can no longer load models
- jujube (Forum User) wrote:
> I'm being more paranoid than most people here... eh... I just like to keep my personal ...
- 12:49 PM MakeHuman Bug #1178 (Fixed): can no longer load models
- It took me some time to reproduce the issue, but it seems to be fixed on my system, too. I think we can close it.
- 09:36 AM MakeHuman Bug #1179: could not load 8_asseteditor
- Please make sure you have installed the latest version of of 1_mhapi (https://github.com/makehumancommunity/community...
- 09:31 AM MakeHuman Bug #1178: can no longer load models
- >The "list index out of range" made me think it might somehow be because I have too many files, but I cut down on the...
- 07:07 PM MakeHuman Feature #1176 (New): Create an overview of the folders used by MakeHuman in the help section
- Since this is a recurrent question in the forum about the location of certain folders, I propose to implement an over...
- 06:55 PM MakeHuman Feature #972 (Fix exists, needs testing): MakeClothes should calculate pole-count
- There is a potential solution on the P3 branch, now.
- 09:45 AM MakeHuman Bug #1171: Alternative material not saved in MHM for eyebrows and eyelashes
- ... though things still remain fixed on the P3 branch (=Fix exists needs testing).
- 12:05 PM MakeHuman Feature #972 (In Progress): MakeClothes should calculate pole-count
- Reopening this bug. Though MC calculates max_pole and writes it to the file, it still has a built-in limit of 8 poles...
Also available in: Atom