- Registered on: 01/25/2014
- Last connection: 09/17/2016
- Command line 2 (Developer, 03/23/2017)
- MakeHuman (Developer, 01/25/2014)
- MakeHuman documentation (Developer, 02/19/2014)
- MHAPI (Developer, 10/06/2014)
- Python 3 (Developer, 04/02/2017)
- Web site, servers and infrastructure (Developer, 02/15/2014)
TODO listShow stuff to do
Reported issues: 9
- 03:22 PM MakeHuman Feature #1019 (Rejected): MakeClothes: Rigid group with more vertices
- I agree that it would be usefule, but unfortunately it is not feasible. In an ordinary group, proxy vertices are asso...
- 08:23 AM MakeHuman Bug #1036: MakeClothes Average Child Vertex Groups
- Aranuvir (Forum User) wrote:
> This makes sense. But shouldn't the underlying basemesh being assumed to be symmetric...
- 07:34 AM MakeHuman Bug #1036: MakeClothes Average Child Vertex Groups
- MC assigns vertices on the wrong side to the Left and Right vertex group provided that they are very close to the mid...
- 03:58 PM MakeHuman Bug #982: Rigid groups cause incorrect fitting if vertices are shared.
- Applied in changeset commit:makehuman_hg|29841e243374.
- 09:06 AM MakeHuman Bug #982: Rigid groups cause incorrect fitting if vertices are shared.
- Apologies for not having handled this before. The patch is now committed. Please check that things work properly know.
- 09:04 AM MakeHuman Bug #982 (Fix exists, needs testing): Rigid groups cause incorrect fitting if vertices are shared.
- Applied in changeset commit:makehuman_hg|710b1eca1530.
- 10:11 AM MakeHuman Feature #972 (Fix exists, needs testing): MakeClothes should calculate pole-count
- 06:50 PM MakeHuman Feature #972: MakeClothes should calculate pole-count
- Technically, this should be straightforward to implement. The only reason why MakeClothes does not check for polecoun...
- 06:40 PM MakeHuman Bug #967: FBX Export to Blender
- Actually, I don't think it was ever implemented for anything but Collada. There was a need for this feature to export...
- 06:36 PM MakeHuman Bug #974: Secondlife skeletons missing from Nightlys ..
- In the meantime, the SL skeletons can be created by the mhx2 importer, although one of them has been renamed Daz. How...
Also available in: Atom