Mouse picking and backgrounds
|Target version:||MakeHuman 1.1.2|
r1740 and Win 8.1
This is awkward behavior if not a bug. Steps to reproduce:
1. settings > background and side --> front
2. Add a backgound
3. Select move and resize and for example scale image down and move near face
Note tha as long as move and resize is selected, right mouse picking on human is disabled even though camera movement is stll possible if mouse is not on (small) background image. Zooming is toward lower right corner of background image (I think)
4. Turn off move and resize and mouse picking of human is restored (OK)
5. Set side to back and mouse picking continues to work. For reproducibility zoom to back of head.
6. Click move and resize even though there is no "back background" (???). Mouse picking is stuck zooming to back of head.
7. Unclick move and resize and mouse picking works again.
Summary: It is not clear why mouse clicking of human should be disabled, just because move and resize is checked. Even if this is intentional, it's not clear why move and resize would be selecable (or remain selected) in views that have no background image.
Also available in: Atom